Special Events and Community Involvement
Bueno Y Sano’s primary focus is our commitment to our customers, excellent service, and quality food.
Bueno Y Sano also helps local groups and non-profit organizations who “give back” to the people of the areas we serve. Of particular interest to Bueno Y Sano are education, entrepreneurship, health and fitness, and the arts. To submit a request for support with you organization’s cause or community initiatives, please submit your request online.
Community Events Form
Bueno Y Sano is active in its communities.
A sampling of other community initiatives Bueno Y Sano has supported:
- University of Massachusetts Amherst Alumni Association
- University of Massachusetts Isenberg School of Management
- Amherst Leisure Services
- Special Olympics Vermont – Burlington Penguin Plunge
- Run Vermont – KeyBank Vermont City Marathon
- Hot Chocolate Run for Safe Passage
- Relay for Life of the Five College Area
- Magic Hat Mardi Gras
- Five College Outdoor Festival & Telluride Mountain Film Festival
- Amherst Friends for the Homeless, Inc.
- Amherst Regional Public Schools
- Northampton Public Schools
- Center for New Americans, Northampton, MA
- University of Vermont Athletics
- Dakin Pioneer Valley Humane Society
- Greater Burlington Girls Soccer League
- Encharter Insurance Partners program
Email Deb MacLean, Director of Community Affairs: email@example.com